Yes, but they are still in business. They will just reorganize.
The istDL is a 6 mpxl camera with pretty good high iso quality. I used
to use mine at 3200 with very acceptable results.  Also, it works with
IR filters a 1000 percent better than the K10/K20. It also does really
good B&W's.
It is significantly smaller and lighter than the K10/20 versions as well.

Walt