Excellent set of photos, Christine. I particularly like the one of the guy
fitting the trough to the cement truck.

I did a bit of labouring on a site in Bordeaux in 1976. It's hard work, but
lots of fun when concrete is being poured. The worst bit is having to get
inside the cement mixer to clean it.

Bob