On Sunday, December 23, 2001, at 03:14  AM, J. C. O'Connell wrote:

> 1. What battery(s) does it take and how long
> do they last ( without using metered prism )?

I use my 67 heavily and have change my batteries twice since spring 1998
(when I bought the camera).  The first time was within the first month
of ownership, when I accidentally locked up the mirror and didn't
notice.  The second time was a couple of months ago when I did the same
thing.  Always be careful when putting your 67 into a bag.

I don't have the metering prism, BTW.

> 3. Are the screens user changable? I might buy a
> beatie for it.

Pentax Canada will change your screen for you if you're buying one from
them.  It is apparently a quick and painless operation that doesn't take
too long.  Personally, I'm quite fond of the screen in my 67 (the
standard Pentax one).\

> 5. Is the wooden grip a must have item for handholding?

I don't think so.  I don't have one.  I've held a 67 with the wooden
grip and found it awkward.

> 6. How can I stop from spending 1000's on lenses? ( just kidding )

Become very very poor.

-Aaron