>I heartily recommend it (I bet that 645's or 6x7's work just as well or
>better) for anyone who's social life is lagging a bit.

So, Frank - lemme get this right - if I'm a sad old pudding with about as
much chance of scoring with a pouting young lady as Bin Laden has in
getting a mortgage on a nice little hideaway up in the mountains
somewhere (which I am), then the answer to all my prayers is to wander
around with a paperweight, er, Yashicamat TLR around my neck and have
them trotting after me like the Pied Piper????

That's gotta be a great cartoon - I'll run one up over the holidays.

Cheers!

Cotty