Thank you Cotty. A nobel ambition, wonderfully executed.

I did a quick flip through, with a careful read of selected items. I thought you were fair to generous in your assessment of the photos, with the exception of your comments in re the bridge scene on p. 47. I won't attempt a full review but I offer here some phrases that came to mind:

The strong diagonal of the man-made bridge slashing across the verdant natural scene, the guy wires struggling to hold the bridge from taking flight, bring to mind the existential questions so often raised by this internationally acclaimed photographer in his search for truth and the meaning of life.

stan