On Sun, Mar 08, 2009 at 02:09:15PM +1100, Brian Walters wrote:
> A monumental effort - I dips me lid, sir.
>
> However, for some unfathomable reason, the reviewer is far too critical
> of "Mile High Swinging Bridge, Grandfather Mountain,", so I hope you'll
> allow me....

"Could do better" hmm? Typical reviewer, thinks he can do better than
the photographer doing the work.

--
Every medium suffers from its own particular handicap. Photography's
greatest handicap is the ease with which the medium as such can be

Larry Colen             l...@red4est.com            http://www.red4est.com/lrc