yowza.

It was simply amazing last evening. Estimate is that over six hundred people visited the gallery between 6 and 10:30 pm. Standing room only. Thanks to everyone who could make it. I got together with the troupe of photographers this evening and did our debrief at the gallery this evening ... I'm still exhausted. ;-)

Gita, our fearless leader, made about 180 photos during the event. I'll be picking up a copy of them next time I am at the gallery and will put them in an online gallery for folks to see.

Anyone local wanting to do a gallery visit who couldn't make it on Friday, or who'd like to go back and actually see the work in quieter circumstances, let me know and I'll try to meet with you there.

We can arrange a group visit if a few people are interested. Hmm. 'Twould be fun. :-) Hmm, when would work best for folks? The gallery is open weekdays until 7pm and fri-sat-sun until 9pm.

off to bed. I need rest. ;-)

Godfrey - www.gdgphoto.com