G'day All,

A group of friends got together for a movie marathon/sleep over at an
art space on of them manages. The last movie finished at about 4:30am
me and another guy weren't tired so we went & wandered the streets
taking photos for an hour or so. Interesting time to be in the
Saturday night party district. The time when the hardcore revellers
are winding down & the cities cleaning crew get started.

Anywho, when we got back my mate was tired & crashed. Leaving me to
amuse myself.

Today, I finally got around to putting a sequence of shots I took into
a short movie.

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/disavage/3336228609/>

Enjoy.

Cheers,