On Sun, 8 Mar 2009 11:26:50 -0000
"Bob W" <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

> [...]
> > Not that I would lavish praise just for the sake of it - I
> > truly believe
> > that every picture deserves to be in that book. It's a real triumph
> > of achievement when you think that it was put together by people
> > sitting at
> > computers in different parts of the world, out doing what they
> > enjoy. Another small chapter in the evolution of the world wide web.
> >
> > Now if only I can get that on film :-)
> >
> > --
> >

> > Cheers,
> >   Cotty
>
> I've just ordered a copy on fancy paper, so it had better be as good
> as you say or I'll come round and nail you to the floorboards.

and if it is not as good he says it is, we get to have a
post-structuralist, derridaesque, post-modernist critique of the
trajectory of evolving, gendered and smug internationalism on the web
seen from the interstices of the post-empire... and cotty too gets
thrown in somewhere there...
;-)

regards, subash