Subject: Re: Peso: Warning - cat photo

It was originally called the Outer Drive. My dad never got used to the LSD name and continued to call it the Outer Drive until he passed away. On the south side it becomes South Shore Drive.
On Mar 8, 2009, at 5:40 PM, Bob Sullivan wrote:

Christine,
You've got to let them in on the secret.
LSD is the acronym for Lake Shore Drive,
a 6 lane highway up the north shore of Chicago's lakefront.
It's conjested every morning and evening rush, but a beautiful drive.
It was imortalized in some song or another, but not very 'imortalized' I guess.
Regards,  Bob S.

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 11:15 AM, Christine  Aguila
<cagu...@earthlink.net> wrote:

From: "Joseph McAllister" <pentax...@mac.com>

Being a Chicagoan, I've grown up with LSD.

Ummm. Huh? Ummmmm What? Ummmmmm Oh, me too! Ummmm I think.
Whoa!  What the hell was that!

Trails, man. Twisty, curvey trails, up and down, splash, splash. Faster you go, the more blur you see. Free--bloody freeken free--trails, wind in
your hair, trails, man.  Twisty, curvey trails.   Christine