You are a troublesome wench, Christine.

:-)

On Mar 8, 2009, at 22:47 , Christine Aguila wrote:

I was out & about in Chicago on Friday, a lovely day of about 67 degrees with a sky struggling to be blue. After my errands, I jumped on LSD (thank you very much Bob Sullivan! :-)): trails, twisty, curvy trails, plugged my iPod into my AUX port with The Who blasting at full volume: "whooooooo are you?" Still a relevant question even though I'm 49. I had all 4 windows open--hair blown in the wind, body wigglin in the seat, keeping the beat by thumping the steering wheel, and singing along in consistent off-key fashion. I was totally unabashed in my reverie--and of the fact that I was a public disturbance on wheels. Even the gangbangers who play that deep annoying bass in their cars were giving me dirty looks. But did I care? Our LSD was lovely that day.

Joseph McAllister
Lots of gear, not much time

http://gallery.me.com/jomac
http://web.me.com/jomac/show.me/Blog/Blog.html