In the few years that I have been a member of this community, I have
watched and learned. Of course I have learned a lot about cameras and
photography, but I also believe that I have learned a lot about people.
Like a real family, we sometimes squabble and shout at each other. But
when we have finished venting and yelling, we are that much closer. When
we have pain or loss, we console each other. When we have good fortune,
we congratulate each other. This is a great family of fine people, and I
am pleased to be a member. I hope that all of you have an absolutely
wonderful holiday.
Paul Stenquist