"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote:

>   (But she did have to tack on "and master of
> none" to someone else's "Jack of all trades" comment upon hearing
> that I'm a programmer/analyst, photographer, and musician.  I may
> not be as good a photographer as I'd like to be yet, but it was
> certainly uncalled for regarding the other two.  *sigh*)
>
>                                         -- Glenn
> -

Hey, you're a damn good photogrpher, and i'm sure you're pretty darn good
in those other fields as well. It's great to go with the flow. Learn what
you can in a whole variety of fileds and work to bring it all together.
And if you never get beyond personal satisfaction, you've gotten a lot
farther than nine out of ten. Mothers are hypercritical. It's their job.
You just gotta ignore it and do what you do.
Happy Holidays,
paul