Thanks for the tip. I have Composer as part of Netscape Communicator. I thought
I might redo my site based on the PUG format. That would give me a lot of
linked thumbnails to work with. You're right about being complacent once
something is up. But I'm going to try not to do that. I visited your site. It's
absolutely stunning. It gives me something to shoot for.
Happy holidays,
Paul