First of all let me wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Now this is probably the wrong time to ask this because you're all probably
sleeping off the christmas pud, mince pies, trifle and family sized tin of
Quality Street. Me, I've just about the recovered from the traditional
christmas morning bucks fizz (started by me today when I found a bottle of
taittinger in the cellar last night).
Anyway, it's about using ttl flash with the MZ-S. I thought having one of
those new-fangled automatic everything cameras would make photo-taking a
doddle, but no! I have a metz modular sca system and have just recently
acquired the 372 module to use with the LX. This should give me ttl flash,
just the same if I use it with the MZ-S, right?
I left the camera in program mode (didn't want to think that early in the
morning) but noticed that the display in the viewfinder was set to f4.5 and
1/45. I suppose I'll find out if that's what it used when I get the photos
developed, but I can't help thinking that I should have stuck to what I
know and set eveything manually. This technology is just too confusing!
Give me 1/60s and f5.6 with the MX and the agfatronic any day. With this
new set up I just felt like an out-of-control wild snap-shotter.
Sigh.
Another mince pie anyone?

Wendy

---