Doug Franklin wrote:

mike wilson wrote:

Buy an Epson or Canon and buy compatible/refurbished cartridges. They are 20% of the price but 99.9recurring% of the quality of OEM.

Something I've often wondered, but never tested, was the color fidelity of the refurbished/refilled cartridges. Do any of you with color managed workflows also use refurb/refill cartridges? Are they close enough to the originals to maintain the color control?

I don't know about close enough to the original because I've never done colorimetric tests. They look fine to me - which probably says more about me than the carts.