Bruce Walker wrote:
Clay Shirky on why there's no future for newspapers but a bright one for journalism.

http://is.gd/nhW0
I rarely read newspapers any more myself, but it has little to do with the internet or any other sources of information. The reason is simply that I found at some point that the papers in general (some being better, some worse) had developed in such a way that I too rarely found articles or news items that were interesting, or insightful, or remotely relevant in any way.

Just thought I might mention it...

- T

-bmw