Hello!

This is s an Off Topic question...  For not mentioning this on the
subject of my message I apologize.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 04:12, Ken Waller <kwal...@peoplepc.com> wrote:
> And this was asked on a Pentax List !

Why not?

I own and use a Spotmatic, a ME Super, a P30t, a Z-20, a MZ-5, (my
first DSLR) a K10D and too many lenses.  I've also been following this
list for more than a year and been trying to buy the PDML, book but
Blurb doesn't accept my mail address :-(  I therefore believe that I
can be qualified as a Pentax user.

Now, if there is a Pentax P&S camera with a viewfinder, please let me
know.  I'll have a look at it.

> Kenneth Waller
> http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nuno Miguel dos Santos Baeta"
> <nmsba...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Leica D-Lux 4 or Panasonic LX3
>

>> Hello!
>>
>> I want to buy a P&S camera with a viewfinder.  Because of the
>> viewfinder "detail", I narrowed my options to the Leica D-Lux 4 or
>> Panasonic LX3 - an external viewfinder is available for both.
>>
>> Is there any real difference between these two cameras?
>
> Yeah, they're both not a sgood as a Pentax !

Once more, which Pentax P&S has a viewfinder?  I really don't like to
look at screen to make pictures.