On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Nuno Miguel dos Santos Baeta
<nmsba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (...)
>
>> I doubt Ken was serious. We ask non Pentax questions all the time.
>
> I hope he isn't...

Even if he was serious, who cares?  It's just Ken after all...

;-)

>> Adam and I do the Nikon ones, and Mr bird shooter does the Canon
>> stuff. Cotty and Bob are in charge of Pythonism's.
>
> Pythonism?!?  I'm lost!

Money Python's Flying Circus was a brilliant, irreverent and
influential English sketch comedy series started in the late '60's.
Several of the members went on further fame, including John Cleese and
Michael Palin.  They were only on the air for a couple of seasons, but
they also had a couple of movies and travelling live shows after the
series shut down.

Some here know all their sketches by rote.

cheers,
frank