To: <PDML@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 9:28 PM
Subject: Wedding photography, starting price?

What do you guys think is a fair price to charge as a guy just getting started in wedding photography?

I was thinking $500 (US) as a base starting point, and going up depending on how involved the event is and if they want extensive editing and such. Is that reasonable, or too low?

Also, someone (Paul?) mentioned having a contract. Where can I find reliable info on putting together a contract for this sort of thing?

Thanks for the help,
John

--
http://www.neovenator.com