On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 11:10 PM, Paul Stenquist
<pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:
> $500 is about right for a new wedding photographer supplying only files on
> DVD. You can find a wide range of wedding contracts on line. Just do an

That's about what I charged for my one and only (so far) wedding.
That was for the "formal posed family" shots at the celebration venue
(about an hour before the service) as well as the reception at the
celebration venue directly after the service (so no shlepping
equipment from place to place).

I provided the happy couple with the files a couple of weeks afterwards.

cheers,
frank