Hi Stan,
I would carry 21mm, 50-135mm and one other prime (35mm, or 43mm in your case).
OT: I would also think what filters you want (polarizer for sure, uv
for protection, may be even  graduated nd?) It is good then your
lenses can share some filters.
I I were you I would scan through your recent photos and try to
identify most used (and valued by you) cases: focal length, aperture,
etc.

--Sasha