Robert wrote:

>Hyper manual should have been a feature on the MZ-S, in my opinion.

In my opinion my MZ-S has hype manual mode. In fact its more hyper manual than the
Z-1p ever was. Its impossible to have manual and automatic modes simultaneously
available on the Z-1p; you have to scroll through menus.
For those who use manual mode the MZ-S represnt a huge progress from the Z-1p.

>Plus you can even put a manual focus screen in the PZ1p if
> you want that feature.....you cannot in the MZ-S.

??

Pål