At 14:10 27-12-2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Subject: RE: I love the PZ-1p
>
>Gee maybe that's why Canon and Minolta designed their AF lines like that
>from the start.
>Kent Gittings

And that is why I took my Minolta to use to photograph my son's indoor
soccer tournament today.
I knew I'd be focusing manually so would rather have my right thumb and
forefinger adjusting the aperture and shutter while my left hand was focusing.
I still took the MZ-S though - for photographing the team with their
winners trophies..!!

Wendy

---
Wendy Beard