Welcome to the list Jody. I'm a long time Pentax user, but a very recent convert
to 6x7. I haven't heard any talk of a digital back for the 67II, but I suspect
that it will come. If Pentax hopes to continue to compete in the medium format
pro market, they'll have to have one in the near future. We're not necessarily
up to date on all the 6x7 news around here, but we're getting better as more
members are adding MF to ther repertoire. In other words, the fact that we
haven't heard about it doesn't mean that it isn't in the works :-).
Paul Stenquist