[...]
> If I drove with my head, I'd be in an Audi or something.
> Luckily I drive
> with my heart !!

My brother had a Discovery which he drove to extinction before he bought the
Audi. He and his wife drive from Harrogate to their house in the Alps on a
fairly regular basis, with all the ski gear and so forth, so they need a
fairly monstrous car. The Audi is / was much better than the Disco for that,
although I have driven with them to the Alps & back in the Disco and it was
very easy and comfortable.

They also have a Mercedes SLK Roadster which is less than a year old, so
there's plenty of opportunity for fast, furious fun when required.

I try to balance out their carbon footprint with my 15 year old bike, which
is falling apart.

Bob