In a message dated 4/2/2009 4:38:41 A.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,
supera1...@fastmail.fm writes:
Yeah, I like that - it works  well as a sort of panoramic crop.

How big is that wind farm in the  background - looks enormous!

Looks like a good spot for bird  photography.

Cheers

Brian

========
Again, thanks to  those who looked and commented.

Marnie aka Doe :-)

On Wed, 01  Apr 2009 11:48 -0400, eactiv...@aol.com wrote:
> See if anyone likes this  better.
>
> This has  an odd crop because the bottom was  shadow, which didn't add a
> thing.
>
> But  I walked  out as far as I wanted, and about as far as I'd go without
> hip
> boots.
>
>  http://www.mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/duck3.htm
>
>  Comments  welcome.
>
> Marnie aka Doe  :-)  Not that  I have hip boots. Also,  those aren't
>  ducks.

Warning: I am  now filtering my email, so you may be censored.

recession.