Hi all,

I am trying to find a connector plug for an LX (ME2) winder.

I do not need the complete cable so was wondering if anyone has a
broken cable lying around that they do not need and would be willing
to sell.

I am really looking for a broken cable as I will be cutting off the
winder connector end and soldering on a 3.5mm plug to connect to a
remote trigger device system that I have had for a while.

I have seen some working cables for about 30$ in the UK but am a
bit hesitant to spend this much as I am not working at the moment.

Can anybody help ???

Best regards and Happy New Year from England

Robert Gillespie