On Sat, Apr 04, 2009 at 12:39:55PM -0500, Christine  Aguila wrote:
> Hi Larry:  I like this shot very much.   I'd like to see just a tad more
> fingers of the guy in the foreground, but still it's a very nice pic.
> http://www.flickr.com:80/photos/ellarsee/3409027558/in/set-72157616200776255/

Thanks a bunch. I agree with you, given time I would have framed it
differently, but I was shooting a 50mm prime and he just turned around
in my direction. Even though I was set up for shooting Irv (sax) with
Rob (trumpet) I snapped this as soon as the buffer in my K100 emptied
enough for me to do so.

Sometimes what you get is what you get.