From: Marnie
In a message dated 4/3/2009 1:01:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, msrobert...@ysu.edu writes:
http://news.digitaltrends.com/news-article/19647/need-some-photo-gear-ritz-cam
era-is-closing-over-300-stores

I can't say I'm optimistic about the survival of their remaining stores. I can't envision any business plan they might come up with that will work in place of their current minilab-driven model (which is clearly not going to fly in this day and age). :(
Reminds me of Circuit City, actually. First they started with closing about 1/2 their stores, thinking they could keep going...

Marnie aka Doe

Circuit City set themselves on the course for bankruptcy the day they decided to screw over all their experienced sales people back in March 2007.

I'm sure I'm not the only person who refused on principal to ever shop there again.