John,
Our drug stores, Walgreens and Osco have mini labs.
They are taking what was once the basis of the Ritz/Wolf profit model.
And Walgreens has more outlets and convenience than Ritz.
And this still doesn't count all the competing drug stores doing the same.
Ritz is dead, stick a fork in 'em.
Regards,  Bob S.