On Sat, 04 Apr 2009 16:07 -0700, "Jack Davis" <jdavi...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Continuing my stump series..not, does anyone think either of these is
> worth pursuing?
> I may make another trip to this spot ('prox 45 miles away) depending opon
> your answers. It might help if I were to wait 'til later in the day when
> the sun would be hitting at least some of the stump's blackened innards.
> Was a beautiful day to do anything outdoors.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jack
>
> k20, DA*50~135
>
> http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=401
>
> http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=402

Very photogenic stump but I agree with other comments (including yours!)
that later in the day might make for a more interesting image.

Not sure I'd want to do a round trip of 90 miles just to photograph a
stump, but if there was anything else of interest in the area.....

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia