On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 03:19:33PM -0400, frank theriault wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:
> <snip>
> > Definitely let us know if you do. I popped over to Davenport yesterday
> > for a little shooting just before sunset:
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157616322123961/
> <snip>
>
> This one's a hell of a shot:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/3416664805/in/set-72157616322123961/

Thanks. I worried that it was too cliche', but if it is, I guess
there's a reason for it. The birds flying in front right when I took
the first shot of the boat was amazing luck. I don't remember if this
was that, or when I saw another flock going past.

> But just a small nit, is the horizon just a titch off horizontal?
> About .5 degree?  Not that it takes away...

I'll check on that. It very likely is, the original was about 5
degrees off. I can't seem to hold a camera level to save my soul.

   lrc

--
The fastest way to get your question answered on the net is to post
the wrong answer.