In a message dated 4/14/2009 9:08:22 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
rf.sulli...@gmail.com writes:
Once upon a time, Shel  B. leveled somebody here with a professional
quality critique.  It  wasn't mean spirited.  It was solicited.  But it
had nasty negative  elements to it.  Traffic stopped and you could hear
everybody on the  list take a deep breath as they tried to tip-toe
around the turd that had  landed in their mailbox.  That was the 1st
and LAST fully open and  honest critique on this list.  And I don't
think you want to go back  there.  It would kill the pdml.

==========
I actually miss Shel's  critiques. I learned something. Yes, even though I
got hopping mad at him (at  least once, maybe more than once.)

I throw out more negative criticism  than lots do, but I am feeling more
and more funny about it, because it seems we  have just gotten down to "good
shot." Over and over and over. Saying more seems  more and more unwelcome.

Whatever.

Marnie aka Doe

We can't solve problems  by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them. Albert Einstein

**************Why pay full price? Check out this month's deals on the new
AOL Shopping. (http://shopping.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntinstor00000001)