...ok, you got my attention for sure. If you're in a hurry, skip the first 7 items. They're not for every eyes, anyway.

1) it IS true - if not for this particular piece of paper, there are some 20+ others to that effect, not counting the ideas in the minds of some still-breathing hardcore communists that dream about a red america under some new stalin... those would ban any traffic but state's.

2) since mankind started assembling in bands - even before they managed to keep fire - the leaders go to any measure to keep their powers. Assuming the worst enemy of any ruler is one of the ones being ruled, Any savy leader would do his (hers) best and worst to keep said unfortunate ruled ones in blessed ignorance - censorship to the rescue.

3) at the risk of being misunderstood: Lie, lie lie - something will stick. So if I want you to think Cotty is a robot, all I have to do is keep talking - eventually some would think it's possible :-) No, that masterpiece of misinformation is not limited to nazis, last time I got that treat it came from a cristian (so she said) missionary trying to tame the wild pagan (she didn't really know me).

4) he (she) who controls the past controls the future. So I start faking whatever part of the past I wish, to the effect I'm just some poor victim of the arbitrary positions of my enemies. All I need is some time to turn my rumours into "history rewritten today - Luiz was the real man to step in the moon - watch previously unreleased footage of him kayaking in the Tranquility Sea".

5) I may even make my evil intentions public, as long as the public thinks it's a scam or a wild conspiracy theory... so I can tell you all about enhanced, remote controlled fire ants, not to mention spreading the rumours that Jesus was in fact an alien from Tau Ceti and Siddartha was brasilian all the time and lives in Miami Beach. In fact, met him last august and we took some dives at the John Pennekamp Marine Park.

6) sadly, most ruled ones don't want to cast away their rulers - if said rulers are hit by a stray bullet from a distant building, they'll just ask some other benevolent ruler to take over - and take any measures to prevent the chaos to come near them.

7) - I know for sure there was a #7, but I just spilled my last beer and lost my focus. Nemmind, keep your eyes on the future and it's ours, and we shall overcome all the hardship and victory IS ours, champions of the truth, knights of the crystal lens.

I AM seriously worried, despite the looks. But then, my vote will not reach the right place to keep your freedom of information - at least the freedom you still have. I do think it's a lost fight... in the US, for now.

...did you know the US immigration now has the legal right to screen any memory device carried by foreigners into the US? They may read any documents and emails, watch any photos, hear any musics, and even retain the said piece of gear, without any payment??? Yes, that goes for any memory device, including pendrives, cameras, telephones, laptops, recording pens... do watch and cleanse your memories before you enter US space...

LF (AKA Wild Pagan of the Great White Kayak)

27...@comcast.net escreveu:
But what if its true ?
WE will not be able to talk about our beloved Pentax cameras and our photos..Joe