Haven't sent any since I got the 100th in, back in February. But I
have a general observation.
It seems to help the throughput each time someone start bitching about
it at dpReview and PentaxForums. Apparently they are the largest pool
of potential voters in the English speaking parts of the world.

It's been a while since the last reminder at dpReview, at least. I
don't follow the other one much.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/