I think there's movement...besides the 2 declines (which were there
for over 3 weeks) a couple of more was declined as well (which I
uploaded about a week ago...so I guess those was voted out by my
peers...).  So what does that mean for those remaining in the 'ready
for review' limbo?  Either, 1) its waiting for an update in the code
to be included in the gallery, 2) they're still arguing whether to
include it, or, 3) they're playing around with my sense of hope before
they dash it...?

:-D

--
Bong Manayon