In a message dated 4/16/2009 8:00:05 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
allarou...@earthlink.net writes:
Thanks to all who  commented.  I appreciate the suggestions and opinions.
The  de-saturation was an attempt to make this look like an old, faded
photograph  - most didn't care for it.  And the rotation got mixed
reviews...I  thought it made it look more interesting than the original.

I posted the  original image if anyone wants to see what I started out
with.  Same  URL, just scroll down...

http://tinyurl.com/d3h965

Thanks  again.

-p

I like the bright red much better. I  might even like that rotated. Or
cropped. You could crop it. But it's nice to  have a fire engine bright red.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

created them. Albert  Einstein

**************Join ChristianMingle.comĀ® FREE! Meet Christian Singles in
your area. Start now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221246370x1201421635/aol?redir=http://www.christianmingle.com/campaign.html?cat=adbuy&src=pl
atforma&adid=aolfooter&newurl=reg_path.html)