Hi All,

Thanks again to all who responded to my question about Lightsphere.
Now I have a question about battery packs for the flashes.

Recently, I've experienced being limited by the time it takes to recharge
my AF-500 FTZ flash. Usually, with a fresh set of batteries, it is ok,
but after 10-20 shots, - I can see that the recharge time increases
considerably.
So, I am thinking if I should buy a battery pack for it - to minimize the
recharging speed.

I don't have much knowledge about the battery packs for flashes.
I see that there are less expensive that take 6 C-size batteries -
such as TR Power Pack II, and other that are much more expensive -
rechargeable (various Turbo models).
So, I would appreciate all the wisdom and pointers to the information
about various battery packs.

Specifically, I am interested in the following questions:
1. Are there any other models besides Turbo and TR Power Pack?
2. How does the recharging time differ between these two different types?
3. How long do they last?
(I see the numbers for Turbo models on Quantum website:
http://www.qtm.com/Turbo/?res_set=yes&res=1280&resh=768 )
4. If a pack is listed compatible with AF-500 FTZ, would it be also
compatible with AF-540 fgz?

5. Questions about "Slim Compact" model:
a) If anybody has used the "Slim Compact" (or Compact) version, -
is it convenient to mount it under the camera? Does the camera
become too heavy/too bulky with it?

Thank you,

Igor