Good subject, Nick. The washed out bland sky has a dominating glare that
detracts some. The scene does, however, benefit from no deep shadow or hot
highlights.
There is a flat homogeneous look to it that might be improved by adding a bit
of contrast and a conservative color bump.
I like the composition and subject a lot.

Jack