On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 18:54 -0500, "Nick Wright"
<nickwright1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was drawn to the architecture, trees and general light of this scene.
>
> http://is.gd/t2Zw
>
> But I'm not sure I'm happy with the way it came out.
>
> Comments, suggestions?

That's a very attractive group of buildings.  I'm not surprised that you
were attracted to it.

The building on the left is probably less interesting than the others
and including it has put the tower too central in the frame.  I think a
composition with the tower to the left or right would work better.

The lighting is a bit flat also.  You could boost the contrast in post
but if you get a chance to go back early or late on a sunny day, it
would bring out the colours in those old walls wonderfully.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia