On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Christine  Aguila
<cagu...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Thanks to Paul, Charles, Marnie, Bob W., Dave B., Cotty, & Boris.  Comments
> very much appreciated.  Feeling better this morning--I think yesterday's
> walkabout helped--as did a stiff snorkel of Glenfiddich!  Big cheers,
> Christine
>
> P.S. Dave B:  She never asked me to take the picture & after I did take it,
> she never asked why I took it--nor did she send any kind of signal that she
> wanted to see the pic or even cared that I took the pic.  It was kind of a
> surreal moment--but in a good way :-).  Cheers, Christine

I was just curious, the facial expression and body language seemed ,
to me anyway, she might have been PO'd a bit from it.

Taking "street" shots with my Yasica-Mat was less stresfull than my
slr's. No one knew you were shooting, with the top finder and stealth
like shutter.:-)

But that involved film.

Dave

Dave