Sorry to read that, Christine. Sad about that friend, and really hope you get well soon, no issues. Knee injures need to be closely watched so you don't get side problems later. Take care. will you?

The photo is very interesting indeed, but I can't feel at ease with her expression. Not a problem with the composition, light's ok, your perception is working very well, but there's something about the subject's face that bothers me. Some persons are best photographed with eyes elsewhere, I guess.

LF

Christine Aguila escreveu:
Hi Everyone: Not such a good week: I got ill, hurt my knee, work's insane, and a friend of ours has died unexpectedly--so I haven't been PDMLing much. But today I ignored all responsibility & went downtown for a bit of a walkabout--as a way to kind of cheer myself up.

Some light bulbs under some scaffolding caught my eye, and I was trying to do something fancy with it (but it was all silly stuff), when out of my left eye I noticed this lovely woman sitting down having a smoke. She just kept staring at me, so I spun'round and took her picture.

Folks familiar with Chicago, know that it can get pretty shady near the El tracks, but I got some lucky light here. Chicago folks will also notice the very famous pub sign in the background. My work server won't let me in for some reason, so I've posted this on my photo.net site.

comments welcome, Christine

Luiz Felipe
luiz.felipe at techmit.com.br
http://techmit.com.br/luizfelipe/