Well, i finally have my mind made up, and the emails to the show
organizers went out Monday afternoon.

I thanked them very much for letting me be a part of their shows over
the past 8-9 years, and explained why i was giving it up. Past
photographers just faded away, and i suppose i could have to, but
thats not me. A hearty thanks and explanation is my way. So far the
replies have all been swell.

So, this morning i receive a call. Want's to know if i'll come out and
shoot a Ti Kwon Dow black belt test for his kid.

Yup and gave him a price.

Then he asks if i'd be interested in taking photos of some of the
pools his company biuilds for updating their web site.

Yup I said, but no price, his cell phone died.

So, lose one, win one.:-)

Dave

--
Equine Photography