The following was posted to the list, excerpted from some Olympus digital
camera literature:

>{...] as well as 15 fps in the burst mode (JPEG only), thus greatly
> >enhancing your chances of getting the shot you wanted at the precise
> >moment it happens."

...also known as the brute force method of photography.

Reminds me of an old music video from rock group "The Who" where bassist
John Entwistle is shooting skeet: he keeps missing and gets frustrated - and
the next scene shows him yelling "Pull!" and then opening up with a
full-auto machine gun, decimating the skeet.  I think the song was called
"My Wife." (!)

If Mike J. has recently returned to the list, I apologize for the gun
reference.

Rob