-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Shel Belinkoff
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 1:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: The brute force school of photography

No - I am saying that some people strive just to capture something while
others strive to capture something special or unique.  I said nothing
about a motor drive, but alluded to the idea that some people engage the
motor without engaging their brain.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]