William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>

Subject: Re: Film is not dead

----- "Paul Sorenson" <allarou...@earthlink.net> wrote:

According to the web site of one local wedding shooter.  He says...

<blah blah blah here>

Bologna

I think the point any wedding photographer should take away from this, and there is a valid point within the self serving hype is that chimping at something fast paced like a wedding is the wrong thing to do.
Don't chimp, just take another picture.
If you don't have time to take another picture, did you waste it chimping?

William Robb

actually - that's what I do at the few little "events" I've shot... shoot more, chimp only when there is absolutely
nothing going on or you are taking your bathroom break...

I shoot digital "as if" I were shooting film  -  I hope. :-)

ann