I agree absolutely with Mark's (and Doug's, John F.'s and Miserere)
comments on the FPS/mirror thing.
However, if those things are to be seriously upgraded, the coming
camera will have to be a top-of-line model. Well... based on a quick
look at the specs for the other brands anyway. I haven't followed the
rumors very closely, but what has penetrated my conscience doesn't
point in that direction. Shake me up if I'm wrong... :-)

But to stay in line with my original thought of using the coming SLR
as testbed for the 645D, I'd like to propose an improvement to the
D-BG2 vertical grip (the one for K10D/K20D). Put an SSD disk in there,
or a second card reader, so that the "spare" card can be stored to
without swapping. The SSD would be coolest, though, and would be
extremely convenient for a 645D with its larger files.

I posted at length about this in my blog in February, btw. For those
with too much idle time or high proficiency in speed-reading:
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-next-camera-wishlist.html

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/