On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 07:51:08 +0200
Thibouille <pentaxl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It is real, and it is nice as well. Quite a number of our wishes have
> been listened by Pentax.

another blog telling us what may possibly be in store:

http://pentaxdslrs.blogspot.com/2009/04/its-no-secret-pentax-is-coming-up-with.html

<big quote>
Here are some of the rumored features posted on the Internet: - Same
sensor as the K20D - Up to 6400 ISO with better noise treatment - 5
images/sec - 100 % viewfinder - Better weatherproofing - Mirror lockup
- Liveview and HD Video - Better stabilizer - Better DRE mode - 77
zones light metering - Much better AF system even with non-SDM lenses -
3 inches/ 920 000 pixels screen with in-body editing - 1/8000 shutter
with 1/250 sync, built-in GPS - new alloy metal-housing, etc.

Although many of these wish list items will likely be included in the
new DSLR, we really set ourselves for disappointment if we think that
every technical advancements available on all makes of DSLRs will be
included in this new flagship model. Some new Pentax proprietary
technology, not found on any other DSLR at any price, may also be
unveil with this new DSLR.

I believe the new DSLR will have an introductory price of around $1,200
to $1,500. It would be foolish to think that the camera will have all
of the bells and whistles of an $8,000 DSLR.

I was privileged enough to see the specification sheet of the new DSLR
as well as a picture of it. I signed an NDA agreement with Pentax to
keep everything strictly confidential and I will respect that.

[...]

Some of the readers are trying to "read between the lines" and draw
early conclusions, but don't torture yourselves, it's going to be the
best Pentax DSLR thus far, and you only have to wait about one Month or
so .
</big quote>