On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 11:58:52AM -0300, Luiz Felipe wrote:
> The tree is too blue for me (never tought I would say that about blues),
>  but that's probably because you're too long into the night. The last
> two are my faves.

The last two had the tree shot filled with a flash.

> The barn - the flowers worked better agains the more blurred barn, I'd
> try one with more DOF and fight the wind on the flowers, at least as a test.

Or maybe go back earlier in the day when there's some light on the
barn, and maybe even use a tripod.

> The one with the blurred lights is very interesting, but I'd try a
> longer blur, maybe a flash with second-curtain sync and low power...
> against the radar sign.

I heard the motorcycles coming by and just pointed my camera to get
whatever shot I could.  I don't think I even had time to set it.

> Even if it's plain sunlight, you never get exactly the same result -
> ever. At least, in my experience. Trying is fun, so... keep shooting.

That I will

--
The fastest way to get your question answered on the net is to post
the wrong answer.